I am delighted to tell you about my new personalized medicine practice, LSR Wellness — which opened in October, 2021 at 551 W Lancaster Ave, Suite 205, Haverford.
In addition to providing you comprehensive and personalized medical care, we are able to focus more on disease prevention and healing through fitness, nutrition, sleep, and social/emotional health — all fundamentals of a healthy lifestyle.
What does joining us at LSR Wellness mean for you?
You will enjoy many important benefits not typically found in medical practices today. These benefits are designed specifically to create better health and vitality for you. To provide this level of personalized and comprehensive primary care, I will be caring for a limited number of patients. This is possible through a membership fee covering an extended exam and additional services that are not covered by insurance.
Why make a change?
Changes in healthcare have made it difficult for physicians to provide the high quality, individualized care every person deserves. Demands from insurance and regulatory agencies have eroded face-to-face time between patients and their physician. As this is not sustainable long-term for many reasons, I have designed my new practice to allow enough time together – to focus on wellness, disease prevention, and personalized management of your medical conditions. I will be directly involved in every level of your care and better able to put the utmost focus on the patient-physician relationship.
I believe this is vital to providing excellent medical care.
As a member of LSR Wellness, you have:
- Time: Time to be heard, understood, and cared for thoroughly.
- Always your own doctor: Dr. Rosen. Every visit. Every call. Every time.
- Convenience: Same or next day office or virtual visits. Unhurried and relaxed.
- Peace of mind: Sometimes a direct text, email, or phone chat with your doctor is all you need. Prompt prescription renewals and direct follow up on labs and test results.
- Respect for your time: Easily reach our staff directly by email or phone — no call centers. Brief or no office wait time.
- Advocacy and Support: Help navigating and coordinating your care in a complex system; expedited availability to communicate with specialists, pharmacists, and hospitalists.
- Savings: Save time and expense of avoidable urgent care, hospital visits, and medication.
- Home visits: Available on a case-by-case basis.
- Comprehensive Annual Physical + Lifestyle Medicine Assessment: Beyond a typical insurance-covered annual exam, I will gather more in-depth information about your current health and lifestyle, as well as your goals for your health and wellness. A customized plan of care, with close monitoring throughout the year with necessary adjustments, may include nutrition and fitness education/coaching, and various other holistic approaches.
By using such a model, it has been shown patients have fewer hospitalizations, less need for specialist referrals, and require less medication, while also feeling more in control of their own health. Because this model eliminates the rush of an overbooked schedule, I can take more time to understand your history and goals for your future, as well as partner with you to help you meet those goals.
I am confident my new practice will redefine your expectations for medical care.
How to continue as my patient
Please inform us as soon as possible to ensure your place and benefit from our lower Founders’ pricing (see pricing details). Once we meet capacity, a waiting list will be started.
Membership is not an insurance plan, so you will use your health insurance coverage just as you always have.
Are you ready to join our practice? Fantastic! Here are the easy ways to join:
For more information, you may attend an information session or simply call our office. We are always happy to talk with you and answer your questions.
I am very passionate about what my new practice offers. It allows me a better opportunity to practice medicine as it was meant to be — directly between a physician and patient — which should lead to a healthier and happier you. It would be my privilege to continue to be your physician.
Dr. Lauren Rosen