My practice is kept small by design, so you can enjoy benefits not always found in primary care offices. This allows me to spend the necessary one-to-one time with you to understand your health concerns and goals, and partner with you to help you meet those goals.
As a Member of LSR Wellness, You Have:
- Time: Time to be heard, understood, and cared for thoroughly.
- Always your own doctor: Dr. Rosen. Every visit. Every call. Every time.
- Convenience: Same or next day office or virtual visits. Unhurried and relaxed.
- Peace of mind: Sometimes a direct text, email, or phone chat with your doctor is all you need. Prompt prescription renewals and direct follow up on labs and test results.
- Respect for your time: Easily reach our staff directly by email or phone – no call centers. Brief or no office wait time.
- Advocacy and Support: Help navigating and coordinating your care in a complex system; expedited availability to communicate with specialists, pharmacists, and hospitalists.
- Savings: Save time and expense of avoidable urgent care, hospital visits, and medication.
- Home visits: Available on a case-by-case basis.
- Comprehensive Annual Physical + Lifestyle Medicine Assessment: Beyond a typical insurance-covered annual exam, I will gather more in-depth information about your current health and lifestyle, as well as your goals for your health and wellness. A customized plan of care, with close monitoring throughout the year with necessary adjustments, may include nutrition and fitness education/coaching, and various other holistic approaches.
These foundations are often missing and non-covered in the traditional healthcare and insurance system. Your membership supports these benefits — your insurance premium does not.
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Health coaching — 2 complimentary sessions. For exercise training, nutrition guidance, and healthy meal planning. In the office or at a mutually desired location.
- Strafford Chiropractic and Healing Center package offering. Reduced fees to include chiropractic care, pain management assessment, acupuncture, massage, and cryotherapy.
- Quarterly follow up visits to promote wellness and healthy lifestyle activities.
- Educational content: Member e-newsletters, videos and resources.
- Member events focused on wellness strategies.